Garden drainage solutions, water drainage ideas, Sydney landscaping specialists
Drainage is an integral part of every landscape. Although drainage is often overlooked,
Without it the build up of moisture or pooling of water can cause irreparable damage.
Excessive moisture or damming of water within a landscape can create:
• Moss and mildew build up creating slippery areas.
• Rising damp within the residence.
• Damp rot in non treated timber and retaining walls.
• Uneven and muddy ground.
• Decay and wilting of plants and grasses.
• Force retaining walls over.
• Provide a damp environment for termites to enjoy and encourage garden pest and disease.
To prevent these problems occurring we can install many different forms of
drainage elements depending on each situation.
• Agg drains – behind retaining walls, through gardens and beneath lawns.
• Drainage pits within paving, concrete and lawn areas providing drainage maintenance
• Channel drains to remove surface water from paving and concrete surfaces.
• Drainage cell and geotextile fabric – behind retaining walls
• Waterproofing sealers and membranes.
• Filtration pits
Designer Green is able to design and install a drainage system where all your storm water can
be diverted to from each area to a retention tank at one central point. Harvested water
can then be filtered and reused around your home. This is a great way of recycling
water and helping our environment.
If you have drainage requirements that need attending, please contact us for advice or a quote.